Twitter / SageYarn

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Alpacapalooza sign-ups!

For our fall yarn tasting I have picked out 10 alpaca yarns from laceweight to super bulky. The yarns will be set up for you to taste along with snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic). You'll also get a gift bag if you sign up ahead of time and there will be prizes and SURprises! AND you get to socialize over yarn! If you can't make it you can have a gift bag sent to you via snail mail.

Alpacapalooza, Sage's fall yarn tasting, will take place:
Friday night, Sept 19th from 5-8pm and
Saturday morning, Sept 20th from 9-12pm.

Whoo hoo!!

If you want to come sign up by emailing me
info@sageyarn.com

(or PMing me in Ravelry - Cadburyskeeper)

Let me know if you want to come Friday night or Saturday morning (for food preparation purposes) If you don't sign up but want to come at the last minute you can just show up! You just might not have a gift bag waiting for you because I'm making those ahead of time.

Let me know if you have any questions. Sorry about sending out the newsletter without the dates! what a bonehead move that was! It just shows how much is bouncing around my head these days...



No comments: