Twitter / SageYarn

Monday, August 17, 2009

Merino Madness!

Hi Everyone!
We’ve scheduled the yarn tasting event for the Fall! I think this Fall could be called Merino Madness (last year was Alpacapalooza) since I’ve picked all different merino yarns. I’m putting together all the goodies and brainstorming some new ideas. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Merino Madness!
Friday, September 11th from 5-8pm
OR
Saturday, September 12th from 9-12am

Here’s the yarn tasting overview: For each tasting we pick out a selection of our yarns that we have in stock. We wind up the balls, cast on a bit of knitting using the needles that we have in stock and set them up around a big table. You can walk around, tasting the yarns and taking notes on your favorites in your Yarn Passport. We have goody bags for each person who has signed up, a big door prize and other goodies. And FOOD! We’ll have all of the yarn in the store on sale to give you a chance to stock up while you’re here :)

If you have any questions let me know! Please sign up by emailing info@sageyarn.com. Last year I messed up the signup lists so David is keeping tabs on me, lol. Signups are limited due to space & goody bag availability!

You can check out photos from past yarn tastings here on the blog.

No comments: